Here's our timestamps, but we really recommend a full view of this one!
* 4:08 - How large is the flooring market in the US? Breakdown across flooring types.
* 5:08 - What does the association consider a “real wood floor?” (It might not be what you think) And the different types of wood flooring.
* 8:52 – What does the research show for consumer preferences, so a designer knows what to spec?
* 10:00 Some research on latest visual trends.
* 11:30 Solid vs. engineered, Is there an advantage to one or the other as far as resale value or quality?
* 14:23 – The trouble with matching a new floor to an existing floor.
* 15:02 – Why upselling is not just more profitable, but also a better investment for your client (hardwood and home value).
* 18:38 – What about the claim that LVT performs better in active spaces than wood?
* 22:00 – The truth about “water proof” and how it can get you in serious trouble.
* 25:36 – Sustainability, environmental impact and life cycle analysis of wood flooring vs other flooring types. How to sell that to your clients.
* 36:25 – An insiders look into the homes goods market and the lucrative opportunity in flooring, especially in these modern times.
* 42:20 – How flooring is sold in the US and how large is the potential for an interior designer.
* 45:21 – How to get access to the NWFA’s resources